Write For Us – Guest Post guidelines
Based in Sydney, Australia, our aim is to create a community of like-minded marketing professionals who feel comfortable sharing their knowledge, opinions, news, and resources. Since 2010, we have published hundreds of articles that help more than thousands of marketing professionals every month.
Our editors work closely with contributing writers to publish the best possible content − content that the entire team can be proud of. And, our editors are always looking to partner with passionate marketers to write the next piece of wonderful content.
Who Writes for Us?
Our contributing authors are usually marketing professionals. If you’re considering joining our community, then you should keep in mind that we’re looking for content that is educational, instructional, and well written.
What We’re Looking For
Here at 123-seo.com, we strive to cover all facets of marketing, business and Entrepreneurship with a focus on:
- Content Marketing
- Market Research
- Social Media
Don’t despair if your article doesn’t slot nicely into one of the above categories; we welcome articles about anything and everything marketing related.
- Articles must be interesting, entertaining, educational or informative for an Australian marketing audience. Articles should not be ‘spammy’ or used to push your products or services.
- Inject your own personality, but ensure that articles are professional; not stuffy, overly formal or full of jargon.
- Articles should be a minimum of 600 words
- Articles should be written
- Articles should be written in the third person.
- Article titles, headings and sub-headings should be: catchy, well written, short and include a keyword (if it seems natural).
- Article titles should compel people to read your article. Keep your headline to approximately 70 characters.
- Articles must be original and cannot be published on any other website.
- If you target specific keywords, phrases and topics please remember to write naturally. Do not overstuff keywords. Exact match anchor text will be removed.
- Please proofread and edit your article before submission. Articles with grammatical and spelling errors will be returned for revision.
- Articles should be written for the web (no big slabs of text). They should have headings, sub-headings, bullet points and pull out quotes.
- Sharing of articles via your own social media channels is much appreciated
- Please submit at least one relevant image to accompany each article approximately.
- Images must be a minimum of 300px wide by 200px high, at 72dpi.
- You must own the image, or the image must be acceptable for commercial use.
- If you find a supporting chart, infographic, or video that you would like to include in your article, please cite them and include them upon submission.
- Please supply your full name, title and company name (if relevant).
- Please also supply a brief biodata (up to 75 words) and a headshot of each author at the end of every article.
- We are happy to include one hyperlink to your website homepage.
- Please also supply a link to your Facebook and Twitter profile if you would like these included.
- 123-seo.com reserves the right to make minor revisions to your article.
- If your article does not adhere to all these guidelines, we will remit for your revisions. To avert having your articles sent back, avoid articles that:
- Do not meet these Guidelines.
- Contain incorrect, inaccurate or falsified information.
- Contain excessive grammatical errors and are generally poor quality.
- Are excessively ‘spammy’ or push products and services.
Please note that 123-seo.com reserves the right to: refuse to publish an article; to remove a published article without prior notice; and to edit a published article without prior notice.
Pitch Your Article Idea
There’s no better way to build your profile as a marketing professional, a writer, a blogger, or a content marketer than by penning some prose for 123-seo.com.
We are committed to building an online community where marketers can share their knowledge and learn from their peers.…thank you!
Please complete our online form below to submit your article idea for review by our editorial team.